Who says vegan food can’t be decadent? These vegan chocolate covered pretzels are a kid-friendly snack that are simple to make!
Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Covered Pretzels
Makes: 12 pretzels
- 12 oz. vegan dark chocolate
- 3 Tbsp. organic almond butter butter
- 12 pretzels
- 2 tsp. stevia powder
- Prepare a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Melt dark chocolate in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add in almond butter; mix well until completely melted and mixed, approximately 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Dip pretzel rods in melted chocolate, allowing excess to drip off. Place onto foil. Sprinkle with stevia.
- Set aside for 20 minutes or in the fridge until set.