These gluten free, vegan cookies come out fluffy and light, just like a sugar cookie should! Who says you can’t make tasty baked goods without animal products?
Package these up in a jar for a sweet little hostess gift or wow your guests at your next holiday gathering with some seasonal cookies! If they’re a little bit wary of vegan or gluten free baked goods, maybe keep that information close to the vest until they’ve had a chance to taste them. These cookies speak for themselves!
Vegan and Gluten-Free ‘Eggnog’ Cookies
Yield: 24 cookies
- 2 cups all purpose gluten free flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance Vegan Butter Sticks, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flax meal, whisked with 1/4 cup water (egg substitute)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vegan eggnog – I used So Delicious brand
- Ready to get baking? You can find the cooking directions over at The Healthy Apple!
Do you have a favorite cookie that you serve up during the holidays? I’d love to hear about them in the comments!