Published on January 16th, 2014 | by Reader Recipe0
Broccoli Fried Rice (a reader recipe)
Broccoli Fried Rice
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup all vegetables (carrot, capsicum, spring onion, peas, cabbage)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- salt, to taste
- 2 teaspoons soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 2 eggs
- Boil rice and drain water, set aside. Chop half florets into small pieces and leave few.
- In a wok pour oil and saute big florets of broccoli for few mins, take it out and pour egg beaten eggs, just scramble them and take them out.
- Add onion in the same oil, saute it for few seconds.
- Add all vegetables and spices stir fry on high flame, mix in rice and toss them with vegetables. In the end add egg and broccoli, serve hot.
Keep up with the latest sustainable food news by signing up for our free newsletter. CLICK HERE to sign up!