Ordering vegan at Wingstop is incredibly limited! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Wingstop menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Wingstop Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Wingstop Drink Menu
Also See: Wingstop Ingredients To Avoid
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Wingstop
→ Unfortunately, majority of the menu items at Wingstop contain non-vegan ingredients like cheese, eggs, honey, meat and milk, making vegan options limited.
→ Two vegetable sides are vegan when ordered directly from the menu. Corn, and fries are also delicious vegan snacks if you don’t mind shared fryers.
⚠ Fried options are cooked in the same oil as menu items that contain non-vegan ingredients. You can decide if these fit your dietary preferences.
Best Wingstop Vegan Food Options
- Carrots – A crunchy snack to boost your Vitamin A!
- Celery – Fresh and crispy!
- ⚠ Seasoned Fries – Well-loved treat, it’s best served hot while still crunchy!
- ⚠ Cajun Fries – Crispy fries with a Southern twist (😍).
Browse The Full Wingstop Food Menu:
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Wingstop
→ An ice-cold soft drink is a refreshing option to pair with your vegan meal! 🥤
Best Wingstop Vegan Drink Options
- Soft Drinks – Fizzy and sweet. Never go thirsty with this drink!
- Dasani Bottled Water – An absolutely guilt-free option.
- Simply Lemonade – All-natural lemonade without the hassle of making one!
Browse The Full Wingstop Drink Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Wingstop menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Ranch – Contains eggs and milk.
- Bleu Cheese – Watch out: contains milk, and anchovies!
- Triple Chocolate Chunk Brownie – There’s milk in the cookie batter (😔)
Vegan Wingstop Food Menu
Corn & Fries
Vegan Wingstop Drink Menu
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Wingstop unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Wingstop and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Wingstop. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.