Ordering vegan at Wienerschnitzel can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Wienerschnitzel menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Wienerschnitzel Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Wienerschnitzel Drink Menu
Also See: Wienerschnitzel Ingredients To Avoid
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Wienerschnitzel
→ Most food items from Wienerschnitzel contains one or more non-vegan ingredients like butter, cheese, cream, eggs, honey, meat and milk.
→ Two of three Veggie Dog options can be ordered vegan directly from the menu. – Chicago Veggie Dog & BBQ Veggie Dog
→ Be aware: Animal lard is used in frying side items like French Fries and Poppers (😢).
Best Wienerschnitzel Vegan Food Options
- Chicago Veggie Dog – Veggie Dog in a steamed bun, topped with tomatoes, onions, relish, sport peppers, and celery. Bite into a pickle spear the way they do in Chicago!
- BBQ Veggie Dog – Enriched with Wienerschnitzel’s smoky BBQ sauce.
- ⚠ Backyard Veggie Dog – Order without cheese!
Browse The Full Wienerschnitzel Food Menu:
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Wienerschnitzel
→ Soft Drinks, Iced Teas, and Southern Lemonades are refreshing vegan drinks (😍).
→ Avoid Tastee Freez Floats, and Tastee shakes because they contain milk found in the Tastee Freez Soft Serve. There’s no vegan substitute available at this time.
Best Wienerschnitzel Vegan Drink Options
- Soft Drinks – Nothing can go wrong with this bubbly option. It’s a classic for a reason!
- Bottled Water – Quick thirst-quencher—simple and hydrating.
- Cucumber Southern Lemonade – Zingy drink with a tasty twist of cucumber!
- Coffee – Warm, aromatic option on days when you’re feeling sluggish.
Browse The Full Wienerschnitzel Drink Menu:
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Wienerschnitzel menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- French Fries – Unfortunately, these potato treats are fried in animal lard.
- Jalapeño Poppers – Contains cheese inside!
- Hash Brown Po’Taters – Animal lard is used in cooking these morning staple (😔).
- Classic Banana Split – Cream, and milk are topped on this classic dessert.
Vegan Wienerschnitzel Food Menu
Signature Hot Dogs
Signature Hot Dogs
Fries & Snacks
Fries & Snacks
Soft Serve Cones
Old Fashioned Sundaes
Classic Banana Split
Vegan Wienerschnitzel Drink Menu
Fresh Brewed Iced Tea
Tastee Freez Floats
Root Beer Float
Coffee & Juice
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Wienerschnitzel unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Wienerschnitzel and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Wienerschnitzel. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.