Ordering vegan at White Castle can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full White Castle menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full White Castle Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full White Castle Drink Menu
Also See: White Castle Ingredients To Avoid
Search The Entire White Castle Menu:
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At White Castle
- Most items on White Castle’s menu are not vegan friendly, because they contain butter, cheese, eggs, meat, and milk.
- There are a few options that are vegan by their ingredients, like the french fries and hashbrown nibblers, but are cooked in a shared fryer that cooks other non-vegan ingredients. See our reccommendations below!
⚠ Fried options are cooked in the same oil as menu items that contain non-vegan ingredients. You can decide if these fit your dietary preferences.
Best White Castle Vegan Food Options
- Veggie Slider – Nutritious, and delicious! They’re so good, you won’t feel guilty ordering 5, or 10 of these! Make sure to say no to sauces like ranch or honey mustard on this one.
- ⚠ Impossible Slider with Smoked Cheddar Cheese – The Impossible Slider with Smoked Cheddar Cheese is not vegan because it contains cheese and milk. You can customize this to be vegan by ordering without cheese!
- ⚠ French Fries – French Fries may not be considered vegan because they are cooked in the same oil as menu items that contain non-vegan ingredients. You can decide if this fits your dietary preferences.
- ⚠ Hash Brown Nibblers – Hash Brown Nibblers may not be considered vegan because they are cooked in the same oil as menu items that contain non-vegan ingredients. You can decide if this fits your dietary preferences.
Browse The Full White Castle Food Menu:
How To Order Vegan Drinks At White Castle
- When ordering drinks, avoid options that contain cream and milk, such as the shakes and smoothies – they all contain milk.
- Most of the other drinks are vegan friendly, like their tea, coffee, and soft drinks!
Best White Castle Vegan Drink Options
- Hot Tea – Orange Pekoe – Grab a cup of tea to warm you up!
- Soft Drinks – Classic, bubbly drink that pairs well with your meals.
- Coffee – A little pick-me-up to help you through any time of the day.
- Iced Tea – A simple and refreshing choice!
Browse The Full White Castle Drink Menu:
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the White Castle menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Mac n’ Cheese Nibblers – These little treats are filled with cheese.
- Monster Energy Java – Most Monster Energy flavors are vegan friendly, except for Monster Energy Java, since it contains milk.
- Hot Chocolate – Unfortunately, the hot chocolate contains milk.
Vegan White Castle Food Menu
Vegan White Castle Drink Menu
Coffee & Tea
Coffee & Tea
All branded menu item names are trademarks of White Castle unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with White Castle and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by White Castle. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.