Ordering vegan at Waffle House can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Waffle House menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Waffle House Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Waffle House Drink Menu
Also See: Waffle House Ingredients To Avoid
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Waffle House
- When ordering food, avoid options with butter, cheese, cream, eggs, honey, meat and milk.
- Majority of items on the menu are not suitable for vegans as they contain non-vegan ingredients.
- They only have one solid vegan friendly item, and that is hashbrowns. Their salad can be customized to suit your dietary preference, however!
Best Waffle House Vegan Food Options
- Hashbrowns – Classic option for those who want a light bite!
- ⚠ Salad – You can customize this to be vegan by ordering without: cheese, meat, and thousand island dressing.
Browse The Full Waffle House Food Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
All-Star Special | Egg Breakfast | Breakfast Hashbrown Bowls | Waffles | Toddle House Omelets | Breakfast Sandwiches & Texas Melts | Biscuits | Sides | Hashbrowns | Angus Burgers | Texas Melts | Classic Dinners | Sandwiches | Lunch & Dinner Hashbrown Bowls | Lunch & Dinner Sides | Pies
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Waffle House
- When ordering, avoid items that contain cream and milk.
- Aside from the milk options, the other drinks on the menu are vegan friendly! 🥤
Best Waffle House Vegan Drink Options
- Classic Blend Coffee – Classic drink option for any time of the day. Pair it with your hashbrowns.
- Soft Drinks – Bubbly and fizzy, another classic!
- Alice’s Sweet / Unsweet Iced Tea – Sweet or unsweet, still refreshing!
- Hot Tea – Warm yourself up and relax with a cup of hot tea.
Browse The Full Waffle House Drink Menu:
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Waffle House menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Classic Waffle – Eggs and milk are mixed into the waffle batter.
- Hashbrowns Scattered, Smothered & Covered – These hashbrowns are smothered in cheese.
- Bert’s Chili – Contains meat.
Vegan Waffle House Food Menu
Breakfast Hashbrown Bowls
Toddle House Omelets
Breakfast Sandwiches & Texas Melts
Lunch & Dinner Favorites
Lunch & Dinner Hashbrown Bowls
Lunch & Dinner Sides
Vegan Waffle House Drink Menu
Juices & Teas
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Waffle House unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Waffle House and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Waffle House. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.