Ordering vegan at Veggie Grill can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Veggie Grill menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Veggie Grill Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Veggie Grill Drink Menu
Also See: Veggie Grill Ingredients To Avoid
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Veggie Grill
→ All food items at Veggie Grill are vegan friendly! No need to worry about butter, cheese, cream, eggs, honey, meat and milk since these non-vegan ingredients are never added to your order (🤩).
→ You will never go hungry, because plenty of items can be mixed and matched together! Have a House Veggie Burger and a side of Large Fries with Perrier Sparkling to emulate a fast food experience – but fully vegan. Yum!
→ Satisfy your sweet cravings with Veggie Grill’s dessert options. Choose from cookies, cakes, and puddings!
Best Veggie Grill Vegan Food Options
- Chili Cheese Fries – Savory snack topped with cheese, and bean chili.
- Buffalo Chick’n Tenders – Paired with crunchy celery and vegan ranch, your tenders never been this healthy!
- Classic Romaine Caesar – Tossed in Veggie Grill’s signature Caesar dressing. A bowl of greens is always a great option to rev-up your appetite!
- Belgian Chocolate Cake – End your delicious vegan meal on a sweet note (😉).
Browse The Full Veggie Grill Food Menu:
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Veggie Grill
→ Handcrafted beverages, coffee, tea, and cider pair well with any vegan meal!
Best Veggie Grill Vegan Drink Options
- Better Booch: Golden Pear – A blend of tulsi, turmeric and black pepper, with a hint of pear, made for easy enjoying!
- Maine Root: Root Beer – Handcrafted classic soda made with extracts of wintergreen, clove and anise! A crowd favorite.
- Pop Culture: Think – A probiotic soda made with organic fruit juice and organic spices to help aid with digestion after a meal!
- La Colombe: Cold Brew Brazilian – A cool way to get your energy in for the day – 100% Arabica, single-origin Brazilian cold-brew!
Browse The Full Veggie Grill Drink Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Vegan Veggie Grill Food Menu
Starters + Shares
Starters + Shares
Burgers + Sandwiches + Wraps + Croissants
Vegan Veggie Grill Drink Menu
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Veggie Grill unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Veggie Grill and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Veggie Grill. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.