Ordering vegan at The Halal Guys can be easy using this guide! Click the links below to jump to any menu section to see whether each menu item is vegan or not! You can also click the ‘Best Of’ section to see our top favorite food and drink recommendations! We also offer a quick reference section of which non-vegan ingredients to avoid.
Browse The Full The Halal Guys Menu:
Our Favorite Vegan The Halal Guys Options:
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
Best The Halal Guys Vegan Food Options
⚠ Fried options are cooked in the same oil as menu items that contain non-vegan ingredients. You can decide if these fit your dietary preferences.
- Hummus – Earthy Mediterranean dip, perfect to pair with Pita bread (😍).
- Baba Ghanoush – A smoky blend of all-natural ingredients like eggplants and rose peppers.
- Rice – For a hefty meal, top with Falafel pieces and drizzle some Tahini. Add hot sauce for a spicy kick!
- ⚠ Falafel Platter – Order without The Halal Guys White sauce.
Best The Halal Guys Vegan Drink Options
- Soft Drinks – Classic drink to perk up your vegan meal!
- Dasani Bottled Water – Simply refreshing.
- Mint Lemonade – Cool with this zesty drink option. Perfect on hot days!
- Mango Iced Tea – Tropical flavors in a drink.
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan ingredients and items on The Halal Guys menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- French Fries – Contains milk-derivative casein.
- White Sauce – Contains eggs.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie – Contains dairy, and eggs.
- Baklava Cheesecake – Contains dairy, and eggs.
Vegan The Halal Guys Food Menu
Vegan The Halal Guys Drink Menu
All branded menu item names are trademarks of The Halal Guys unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with The Halal Guys and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by The Halal Guys. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.