Ordering vegan at Taco Time can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Taco Time menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Taco Time Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Taco Time Drink Menu
Also See: Taco Time Ingredients To Avoid
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Taco Time
- When ordering vegan food, customization is your ally at Taco Time! It allows you to avoid options with butter, cheese, cream, eggs, honey, meat and milk.
- At least 2 Burrito options can be modified to be vegan. Scroll down below on how to!
- Always opt for Pinto Beans as your choice of protein when ordering Burritos and Tacos.
- Unfortunately, all dessert options at Taco Time contain milk. Sorry sweet lovers (😢).
⚠ Fried options are cooked in the same oil as menu items that contain non-vegan ingredients. You can decide if these fit your dietary preferences.
Best Taco Time Vegan Food Options
- Guacamole – Handcrafted guac, spiced with fresh red onions.
- ⚠ Soft Burrito – Bean – Delicious beans wrapped inside a home-style tortilla.
- ⚠ Crisp Pinto Bean Burrito – If you don’t mind shared fryers, this crispy option oozes with savory pinto beans, perfect to pair with a side of creamy Guacamole (😍). Omit Cheddar Cheese when ordering!
- ⚠ Veggie Burrito – Order without Cheddar Cheese and Sour Cream. Enjoy seasoned rice, pinto beans, and homemade Salsa Fresca. Order picante sauce on the side for a spicy kick!
Browse The Full Taco Time Food Menu:
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Taco Time
- Soft Drinks are refreshing vegan drinks to complete your meal.
Best Taco TimeVegan Drink Options
- Soft Drinks – Fizzy and sweet.
- Minute Made Lemonade – Quintessential childhood drink (😉).
- Fuze Raspberry Tea – Fruity, herby, and all the way refreshing.
- Hi-C Flashin’ Fruit Punch – Powered with 100% Vitamin C.
Browse The Full Taco Time Drink Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Taco Time menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Cinnamon Crustos – Be aware: Contains milk.
- Egg & Tater Burrito – Stuffed with cheese, and eggs.
- Ranch Dressing – Contains eggs, and milk, unfortunately.
Vegan Taco Time Food Menu
Super Soft Tacos
Vegan Taco Time Drink Menu
Tea, Juice, & Lemonade
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Taco Time unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Taco Time and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Taco Time. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.