Ordering vegan at Taco John’s can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Taco John’s menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Taco John’s Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Taco John’s Drink Menu
Also See: Taco John’s Ingredients To Avoid
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Taco John’s
- Most items on Taco John’s menu are not vegan friendly as they contain non-vegan ingredients like cheese, cream, eggs, meat and milk.
⚠ Fried options are cooked in the same oil as menu items that contain non-vegan ingredients. You can decide if these fit your dietary preferences.
Best Taco John’s Vegan Food Options
- ⚠ Potato Olés – These are vegan! However, they were cooked in the shared fryer.
- ⚠ Churro – They’re vegan! However, they were cooked in the shared fryer.
- ⚠ Side Salad – You can customize it to suit your dietary preference by opting out on the shredded cheese.
Browse The Full Taco John’s Food Menu:
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Taco John’s
- When ordering, avoid items that contain cream and milk.
- A carousel of refreshing soft drinks await!
Best Taco John’s Vegan Drink Options
- Soft Drinks – Chilling and refreshing!
Browse The Full Taco John’s Drink Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Taco John’s menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Super Potato Olés – Contains cheese, cream, and meat.
- Mexican Donut Bites – The cream cheese icing contains milk
- Taco Salad – This crunchy dish contains cheese, cream, and meat.
Vegan Taco John’s Food Menu
The Valuest Menu
The Valuest Menu
Vegan Taco John’s Drink Menu
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Taco John’s unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Taco John’s and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Taco John’s. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.