Ordering vegan at Taco Cabana can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Taco Cabana menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Taco Cabana Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Taco Cabana Drink Menu
Also See: Taco Cabana Ingredients To Avoid
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Taco Cabana
- Most items on the menu have non-vegan ingredients that contain butter, cheese, cream, eggs, honey, meat and milk.
- Avoid the fresh flour tortilla, as it contains milk. We recommend opting for the table corn tortilla instead!
Best Taco Cabana Vegan Food Options
- Hash Brown – Delicious square potatoes for those on the go.
- Chips & Guacamole – Crunchy chips with a hearty side of Guacamole.
- Guacamole Chalupa – Crispy shell topped with a whole serving of Guacamole!
- Corn Tortillas – Perfect vessel for whatever you want to stuff it with!
Browse The Full Taco Cabana Food Menu:
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Taco Cabana
- All drinks on the menu are vegan-friendly! Time to quench that thirst!
Best Taco Cabana Vegan Drink Options
- Soft Drinks – You can never go wrong with this bubbly classic!
- Coffee – Everyone’s go-to when you need a boost.
- Orange Juice – A squeeze of citrus that will surely reinvigorate your tastebuds!
- Bottled Water – A simple beverage that’s an absolute thirst quencher.
Browse The Full Taco Cabana Drink Menu:
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Taco Cabana menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Fresh Flour Tortilla – Contains milk. Opt for table corn tortillas instead!
- Potato Taco – The fresh flour tortilla contains milk.
- Refried Beans – Garnished with cheese.
- Chips & Salsa Ranch – The salsa ranch contains eggs and milk.
Vegan Taco Cabana Food Menu
Vegan Taco Cabana Drink Menu
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Taco Cabana unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Taco Cabana and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Taco Cabana. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.