Ordering vegan at Sweetgreen can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Sweetgreen menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Sweetgreen Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Sweetgreen Drink Menu
Also See: Sweetgreen Ingredients To Avoid
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Sweetgreen
→ Ordering vegan at Sweetgreen is made easier through their “Custom Bowl” option! Some food items to avoid are cheese, cream, eggs, honey, meat, milk, and seafood. Great news: All Bases and Toppings are vegan friendly (😍).
→ Some signature Bowls, and Salads are vegan when ordered directly from the menu. Find out how to modify the rest of the food items below!
→ Be aware! Sweetgreen’s lone Dessert option has dairy, and honey.
Best Sweetgreen Vegan Food Options
- Shroomami – A hearty bowl of tofu-and-mushroom mix topped on Warm Wild Rice (😉).
- Hummus Crunch Salad – Power up your day with this garlicky and tangy salad.
- Rosemary Focaccia – Get creative on what to put on this warm flatbread. Avocado, Pesto Vinaigrette, and Hummus are all delicious options!
- Roasted Tofu – Tasty vegan substitute for food items with meat.
Browse The Full Sweetgreen Food Menu:
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Sweetgreen
→ Tea, Water, and Coffee are refreshing vegan options to pair with your meal.
Best Sweetgreen Vegan Drink Options
- Jasmine Green Tea – Freshen your taste buds with this sweet, floral drink!
- Proud Source Spring Water – Simply hydrating.
- Rise Brewing Co. Cold Brew – An everyday staple to keep you alert and energetic.
- Spindrift Raspberry Lime – Fruity option, just add ice!
Browse The Full Sweetgreen Drink Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Sweetgreen menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- BBQ Squash + Caramelized Onions – Be aware: Contains honey.
- Balsamic Vinaigrette – Sadly, honey is mixed into this dressing. Order Balsamic Vinegar and some Oil instead!
- Green Goddess Ranch – Dairy, and eggs are part of its ingredients.
- Fish Taco – Contains seafood.
Vegan Sweetgreen Food Menu
Vegan Sweetgreen Drink Menu
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Sweetgreen unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Sweetgreen and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Sweetgreen. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.