Ordering vegan at Smashburger can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Smashburger menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Smashburger Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Smashburger Drink Menu
Also See: Smashburger Ingredients To Avoid
Search The Entire Smashburger Menu:
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Smashburger
→ Most food items at Smashburger contain non-vegan ingredients like butter, cheese, cream, eggs, meat and milk, making vegan options quite limited.
→ All Smashburger’s bun options contain milk, and protein substitute Black Bean patty has eggs, and milk. With no vegan alternatives, Burgers and Sandwiches cannot be customized to be vegan.
→ Be aware: Fries, Tots, and Brussels Sprouts are fried in beef fat using shared fryers (😢).
Best Smashburger Vegan Food Options
- Classic Cobb Salad – You can customize this to be vegan by ordering without: Applewood Smoked Bacon, Blue Cheese, Fried Egg, Ranch dressing, and Sharp Cheddar. Request for a side of avocadoes as alternative!
Browse The Full Smashburger Food Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Bun Choice | Protein Choice | Cheese Choice | Sauce Choice | Toppings | Signature Burgers | Chicken | Turkey Burgers | Black Bean Burgers | Wings | Fresh Salads | Fries, & Sides | Kids Menu
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Smashburger
→ Soft Drinks pair well with any vegan meal.
Best Smashburger Vegan Drink Options
- Soft Drinks – Refresh your appetite with this fizzy drink. Best served ice-cold.
- Kids Honest Organic Apple Juice – Have an appley ever after!
- ⚠ Non-Dairy Strawberry Shake – If you don’t mind cross-contamination, have a giddy eating experience with this fruity milkshake.
Browse The Full Smashburger Drink Menu:
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Smashburger menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- French Fries – Fried in beef fat.
- Smash Tots – Fried in beef fat.
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts – Fried in beef fat.
- Haystack Onions – Eggs and milk are mixed into the batter.
- Sautéed Crimini Mushrooms – Milk is hiding in this topping.
- Smash Sauce – Contains eggs.
- Grilled Onions – Weirdly, this topping has cream.
Vegan Smashburger Food Menu
Black Bean Burgers
Black Bean Burgers
Fries, & Sides
Vegan Smashburgers Drink Menu
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Smashburger unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Smashburger and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Smashburger. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.