Ordering vegan at Season 52 can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Season 52 menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Season 52 Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Season 52 Drink Menu
Also See: Season 52 Ingredients To Avoid
Search The Entire Season 52 Menu:
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Season 52
- Majority of items on the menu are not vegan friendly, because they contain butter, cheese, cream, eggs, honey, meat and milk.
- Two of their salads are customizable to be vegan!
Best Season 52 Vegan Food Options
- Grilled Artichokes with Preserved Lemon Hummus – Hearty serving of grilled artichokes paired with lemon hummus.
- Avocado Toast – Crunchy toast topped with avocado!
- Asparagus Soup – Delectable and creamy asparagus soup.
- Field Greens Salad – Fresh healthy greens for any time of the day!
Browse The Full Season 52 Food Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Flatbreads | Starters | Soups & Salads | Entrée Salads | Entrées | For the Table | Lunch | Desserts | Kids
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Season 52
- Due to varying wine making processes, we cannot guarantee that any of Season 52’s wines can be considered vegan friendly.
- Apart from the wines, all the other drinks on the menu are vegan friendly!
Best Season 52 Vegan Drink Options
- Soft Drinks – You can never go wrong with soft drinks! 🥤
- Iced Tea – Sweet herbal refreshment.
- San Pellegrino – Add that little sparkle to your water.
- Fiji Water – A high-quality thirst quencher!
Browse The Full Season 52 Drink Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Beverages | Seasonal Cocktails | Wines
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Season 52 menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Potato Leek Soup – It’s topped with bacon bits and made with milk.
- Korean BBQ Baby Carrots – Contains honey.
- Chipotle Potato Skillet – Coated in cheese and topped with bacon bits.
Vegan Season 52 Food Menu
Soups & Salads
For the Table
Vegan Season 52 Drink Menu
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Season 52 unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Season 52 and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Season 52. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.