Ordering vegan at Round Table Pizza can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Round Table Pizza menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Round Table Pizza Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Round Table Pizza Drink Menu
Also See: Round Table Pizza Ingredients To Avoid
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Round Table Pizza
→ Sadly, majority of the food items at Round Table Pizza butter, cheese, eggs, honey, meat and milk, making vegan options limited.
→ You cannot customize your pizza to be vegan because all crust choices contain milk (😔). However, most Veggie Toppings and some Pizza Sauces are vegan friendly, which you may partner with vegan options straight off of the menu.
Best Round Table Pizza Vegan Food Options
- Garden Salad – Mixed greens with mushrooms, tomatoes, cucumbers, and carrot. Omit the croutons and enjoy with Balsamic dressing (😍).
- House-Made Potato Chips – A crunchy snack! You can load your chips with fresh veggies from their Pizza Toppings. Pair with Polynesian sauce or Zesty Red Sauce to elevate the flavors of your vegan treat!
- Balsamic Vinaigrette – If you’re feeling creative, choose among the vegan options from their Pizza Toppings and drizzle on this delicious dressing. Yum!
Browse The Full Round Table Pizza Food Menu:
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Round Table Pizza
→ An ice-cold soft drink is a refreshing option to pair with your vegan meal.
Best Round Table Pizza Vegan Drink Options
- Soft Drinks – Traditional option. Who doesn’t love a fizzy, sugary rush!
- Bottled Water – Simply hydrating.
Browse The Full Round Table Pizza Drink Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Round Table Pizza menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Club Sandwich – This sandwich option has cheese, eggs, meat, and milk.
- Creamy Garlic Sauce – Be aware: contains eggs, and milk.
- Garlic Parmesan Twist – Contains eggs, cheese, and milk.
- Thousand Island – Eggs are mixed in.
Vegan Round Table Pizza Food Menu
Build Your Own Pizza
Sauces & Dressings
Vegan Round Table Pizza Drink Menu
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Round Table Pizza unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Round Table Pizza and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Round Table Pizza. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.