Ordering vegan at Red Lobster can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Red Lobster menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Red Lobster Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Red Lobster Drink Menu
Also See: Red Lobster Ingredients To Avoid
Search The Entire Red Lobster Menu:
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Red Lobster
→ Majority of food items at Red Lobster contain non-vegan ingredients like butter, cheese, eggs, meat, milk, and seafood, making vegan options limited.
→ Some Sides can be customized to be vegan. Say no to butter, cheese, and cream when ordering Red Lobster’s Baked Potato. See more tips on how to modify food items below (😉)!
→ Cocktail Sauce, Marinara Sauce, and Ketchup are all vegan sauces that can be ordered directly off the menu. Pair with Sea-Salted French Fries if you don’t mind shared fryers.
⚠ Fried options are cooked in the same oil as menu items that contain non-vegan ingredients. You can decide if these fit your dietary preferences.
Best Red Lobster Vegan Food Options
- Orzo Rice – A nice side to nearly anything!
- House Side Salad – Order without cheese and croutons. Enjoy your vegan salad with French dressing (😍).
- ⚠ Crispy Brussels Sprouts – If you don’t mind shared fryers, these soy-ginger flavored veggies are tasty vegan snacks!
- ⚠ Broccoli – Bite-size veggies full of nourishment! Don’t forget to omit butter to make this option vegan.
Browse The Full Red Lobster Food Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Lobsterfest | Family Feasts, Meals, & Platters | Daily Specials | Signature Feasts | Starters | Bowls, Handhelds, Salads, & Dressings | Classics | Pastas | Soups, Sides, & Sauces | Kids | Biscuits & Extras | Desserts
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Red Lobster
→ Soft Drinks, Beers, and Seltzers are all enjoyable vegan drinks!
Best Red Lobster Vegan Drink Options
- Soft Drinks – An all-rounder drink option. Bubbly and sweet!
- Corona Extra – Best served ice-cold. Refreshing and aromatic.
- Truly Wild Berry Hard Seltzer – Crisp and clean – a great alternative to wine or beer.
Browse The Full Red Lobster Drink Menu:
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Red Lobster menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Angry Orchard Hard Cider – Stay away from this drink. It contains honey.
- Piña Colada Sauce – Milk is mixed into this sauce.
- Cheddar Bay Biscuits – Unfortunately, these treats have milk.
- Tartar Sauce – Contains eggs.
Vegan Red Lobster Food Menu
Family Feasts, Meals, & Platters
Create Your Own Family Feast
Create Your Own Combination
Bowls, Handhelds, Salads, & Dressings
From The Sea
Soups, Sides, & Sauces
Biscuits & Extras
Vegan Red Lobster Drink Menu
Beer & Wine
Domestic Beers, & Hard Seltzers
Domestic Beers & Hard Seltzers
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Red Lobster unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Red Lobster and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Red Lobster. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.