Ordering vegan at Pollo Tropical can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Pollo Tropical menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Pollo Tropical Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Pollo Tropical Drink Menu
Also See: Pollo Tropical Ingredients To Avoid
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Pollo Tropical
- Most Pollo Tropical’s default menu items are not vegan friendly as they contain butter, cheese, eggs, meat, and milk.
- They do have one solid vegan option on the menu that doesn’t need any customization, and that’s the Vegan Picadillo TropiChop! 🍚
Best Pollo Tropical Vegan Food Options
- Vegan Picadillo TropiChop – Craving for Picadillo without any beef? Give Pollo’s vegan picadillo a try! Made with 100% plant-based beef.
- White Rice – A safe option for vegans!
- French Fries – Everyone’s favorite wingman in terms of side foods! Pair them with your vegan picadillo tropichop! 🍟
- Black Beans – Healthy and flavorful, pair them with your meal.
Browse The Full Pollo Tropical Food Menu:
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Pollo Tropical
- All drinks on the menu are vegan friendly! 🥤
Best Pollo Tropical Vegan Drink Options
- Mango / Guava Tropichiller – Cool yourself off with Pollo Tropical’s own Tropichillers!
- Soft Drinks – You can never go wrong when pairing your meals with soft drinks.
- Natural Lemonade – Naturally sweet, wholly refreshing!
- Bottled Water – Everyone’s go-to for rehydration and staying healthy.
Browse The Full Pollo Tropical Drink Menu:
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Pollo Tropical menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Red Beans – Contains dairy.
- Kernel Corn – The corn is mixed with butter.
- Mashed Potatoes with Gravy – The mashed potatoes contain milk.
- Cilantro Garlic – Contains eggs.
Vegan Pollo Tropical Food Menu
Create Your Own TropiChop Bowl
Salads & Soups
Sandwiches & Wraps
Kids TropiChop Bowls
Vegan Pollo Tropical Drink Menu
Juices & Teas
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Pollo Tropical unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Pollo Tropical and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Pollo Tropical. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.