Ordering vegan at Papa Murphy’s can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Papa Murphy’s menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Papa Murphy’s Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Papa Murphy’s Drink Menu
Also See: Papa Murphy’s Ingredients To Avoid
Search The Entire Papa Murphy’s Menu:
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Papa Murphy’s
- When ordering food, avoid options with butter, cheese, cream, eggs, honey, meat and milk.
- The default pizzas on the menu aren’t vegan friendly, because their main ingredients include cheese, eggs, meat, and milk. However, they offer you the liberty to create your own pizza! Continue reading on our recommendations on how to create your own pizza.
- Their myriad of vegetable toppings are vegan friendly and provide a plethora of combination choices!
Best Papa Murphy’s Vegan Food Options
- Original Crust – One of the three vegan friendly crusts, with the others being pan crust and thin crust.
- Dairy-Free Mozzarella Flavored Shreds – Huzzah! A cheese topping that is dairy-free!
- Vegetable Toppings – Healthy and fresh! We recommend piling them sky high when creating your own pizza!
- Dairy-Free Cheese Pizza– For those who don’t want to add any toppings and just want dairy-free cheese, this pizza is for you. 🧀
Browse The Full Papa Murphy’s Food Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Crusts | Pizza Sauces | Cheese | Meat | Vegetables, Fruit, & More | Build Your Own Pizza | Specials & New Flavors | Specialty Pizzas | Dairy-Free Cheese Pizzas | Stuffed Pizzas | Crustless Keto-Friendly Pizzas | Sides | Salads | Salad Dressings | Desserts
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Papa Murphy’s
- Since soft drinks are their only option, soft drinks it is!
Best Papa Murphy’sVegan Drink Options
- Soft Drinks – A classic favorite, bubbly beverage!
Browse The Full Papa Murphy’s Drink Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Papa Murphy’s menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Gourmet White Sauce – Contains cream, eggs, and milk.
- Gourmet Vegetarian – This pizza contains cheese.
- Gluten Free Crust – The dough contains eggs.
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing – Contains parmesan cheese.
Vegan Papa Murphy’s Food Menu
Vegetables, Fruit, & More
Build Your Own Pizza
Specials & New Flavors
Dairy-Free Cheese Pizzas
Crustless Keto-Friendly Pizzas
Sides & Salads
Vegan Papa Murphy’s Drink Menu
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Papa Murphy’s unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Papa Murphy’s and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Papa Murphy’s. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.