Ordering vegan at Panda Express can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Panda Express menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Panda Express Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Panda Express Drink Menu
Also See: Panda Express Ingredients To Avoid
Search The Entire Panda Express Menu:
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Panda Express
→ When ordering food, avoid options with butter, cheese, cream, eggs, honey, meat and milk.
→ Stay away from the Fried Rice, but the Steamed Rice, and Steamed Brown Rice are great vegan sources of carbs when you order at Panda Express. Be adventurous – You can side them with any of the best vegan options we listed below!
⚠ Fried options are cooked in the same oil as menu items that contain non-vegan ingredients. You can decide if these fit your dietary preferences.
Best Panda Express Vegan Food Options
- ⚠ Beyond Orange Chicken – New addition to their menu! This plant-based version of their most popular menu item will not disappoint! Be aware, it may not be considered vegan because it is cooked on the same equipment as items containing non-vegan ingredients. You can decide if this fits into your dietary preferences.
- ⚠ Eggplant Tofu – If you’re looking for a light and savory option, try some of this! Eggplant Tofu may not be considered vegan because they are cooked on the same equipment as items containing non-vegan ingredients. You can decide if these fit into your dietary preferences.
- ⚠ Super Greens – Steamy and leafy option, Super Greens are cooked on the same equipment as items containing non-vegan ingredients. You can decide if these fit into your dietary preferences.
- ⚠ Chow Mein – You can never go wrong with stir-fried noodles! Like past options, Chow Mein is cooked on the same equipment as items containing non-vegan ingredients. You can decide if these fit into your dietary preferences.
- ⚠ Veggie Spring Roll – A crispy snack, these ones are hard to resist. Decide if this fit into your dietary preferences, since the Veggie Spring Roll is fried using the same equipment as items with non-vegan ingredients!
Browse The Full Panda Express Food Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Entrees | Sides | Appetizers | Desserts
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Panda Express
→ Soft drinks, teas, juices are all vegan friendly! See some of our favorite choices below!
Best Panda Express Vegan Drink Options
- Soft Drinks – Meals are bubblier with this choice!
- Minute Maid Lemonade – This tangy drink will perk you up.
- Fuze Raspberry Iced Tea – Simple yet refreshing.
- Dasani Bottled Water – A great palate cleanser!
Browse The Full Panda Express Drink Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Non-Vegan Ingredients To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Panda Express menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Fried Rice – Mixed into this dish are eggs.
- Cream Cheese Rangoon – The filling contains cream, eggs, and milk.
- Fortune Cookies – Stay away from these treats because they contain eggs, and milk.
Vegan Panda Express Food Menu
Vegan Panda Express Drink Menu
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Panda Express unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Panda Express and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Panda Express. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.