Ordering vegan at P.F. Chang’s can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full P.F. Chang’s menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full P.F. Chang’s Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full P.F. Chang’s Drink Menu
Also See: P.F. Chang’s Ingredients To Avoid
Search The Entire P.F. Chang’s Menu:
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At P.F. Chang’s
→ Many menu items at P.F. Chang’s contain eggs, meat, honey, and seafood, making their vegan options limited. Avoid Dim Sums, Sushi, Soups, and Noodles to name a few as these categories cannot be customized.
→ Make your salad naked, and omit some non-vegan ingredients to fit your dietary preferences. Order Ma Po Tofu (a great source of protein!) and toss them together with your salad of choice for a nourishing vegan meal.
Best P.F. Chang’s Vegan Food Options
- Chang’s Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps – Enjoy this signature dish that exudes Asian flavors. Fresh, delicious – you’ll never get tired of these!
- Chili-Garlic Green Beans – Caution: Spicy and addictive to snack on.
- Buddha’s Feast – Savory mix of tofu and veggies. An entire spectrum of flavors in a single bowl!
- Stir Fried Eggplant – Fresh off the wok, this dish pairs perfectly with white rice.
Browse The Full P.F. Chang’s Food Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Appetizers | Dim Sum | Sushi | Salads & Soups | Main Entrées | Noodles & Rice | Lunch | Dessert
How To Order Vegan Drinks At P.F. Chang’s
→ Cocktails, non-alcoholic drinks, and refreshers are all vegan friendly options.
→ ⚠ Due to varying wine and beer making processes, there are some beer and wine options that we cannot guarantee to be considered vegan friendly.
Best P.F. Chang’s Vegan Drink Options
- Soft Drinks – Bubbly and easy to gulp down.
- Chang’s Coconut Cooler – Feeling hot? Let this option refresh you with breezy, tropical flavors!
- Simply Lemonade – A guilt-free drink. Partner with your favorite vegan salad.
- Asian Pear Mojito – Best served with ice.
Browse The Full P.F. Chang’s Drink Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Cocktails | Beer | Saké | Refreshers | Non-Alcoholic | Bubblies & Rosés | Red Wine | White Wine
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the P.F. Chang’s menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Tempura Calamari – these crispy treats contain eggs, milk, and seafood.
- Vegetable Spring Rolls – Heads up – eggs, milk, and seafood are mixed into the filling.
- Banana Spring Rolls – contains eggs, and milk.
Vegan P.F. Chang’s Food Menu
Salads & Soups
Noodles & Rice
Vegan P.F. Chang’s Drink Menu
Bubblies & Rosés
All branded menu item names are trademarks of P.F. Chang’s unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with P.F. Chang’s and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by P.F. Chang’s. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.