Ordering vegan at Mod Pizza can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Mod Pizza menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Mod Pizza Hut Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Mod Pizza Drink Menu
Also See: Mod Pizza Ingredients To Avoid
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Mod Pizza
- When ordering food, avoid options with butter, cheese, cream, eggs, honey, meat and milk.
- While Mod Pizza’s specialty pizzas aren’t vegan friendly, they give you the liberty to create your own! Additionally, they have dairy-free cheese and plant-based Italian sausage!
- Aside from creating your own pizza, you can also create your own salad! Continue on to see our recommendations.
Best Mod Pizza Vegan Food Options
- Garden Salad – Fresh and healthy salad for any time of the day!
- Dairy-Free Cheese – Try pairing this with plant-based Italian sausage when creating your own pizza!
- Plant-Based Italian Sausage – Finally, a plant-based meat topping you can add to your pizza! Pair it with dairy-free cheese when creating your own pizza!
Browse The Full Mod Pizza Food Menu:
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Mod Pizza
- When ordering, avoid items that contain cream and milk.
- Aside from the milk options, the other drinks on the menu are vegan friendly!
Best Mod Pizza Vegan Drink Options
- Soft Drinks – What’s pizza without soda!
- Apple Juice – Fresh apple juice that pairs well with your meals.
- San Pellegrino – Add some sparkle to your water with San Pellegrino!
Browse The Full Mod Pizza Drink Menu:
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Mod Pizza menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Cauliflower Crust – Contains cheese and eggs.
- White Sauce – One of this sauce’s main ingredients is cheese.
- Croutons – These crunchy bites contain butter, cheese, milk, and whey.
- Sri-Rancha Sauce – This sauce contains eggs, milk, and whey.
Vegan Mod Pizza Food Menu
Vegetables, Fruit, & More
Build Your Own Pizza
Vegan Mod Pizza Drink Menu
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Mod Pizza unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Mod Pizza and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Mod Pizza. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.