Ordering vegan at McAlister’s Deli can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full McAlister’s menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full McAlister’s Deli Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full McAlister’s Deli Drink Menu
Also See: McAlister’s Deli Ingredients To Avoid
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At McAlister’s Deli
→ Most of McAlister’s Deli’s sandwich options contain butter, cheese, cream, eggs, honey, meat and milk. On the bright side, some items from salads, spuds, soups, and sides can be customized to be vegan. See our tips below (😉)!
→ Sadly, McAlister’s Deli offers no vegan dessert, yet.
Best McAlister’s Deli Vegan Food Options
- JustASpud – Soft baked potatoes that can be loaded with fresh vegan ingredients like avocados, green onions and black olives.
- Veggie Chili – A meatless soup, comforting and appetizing!
- Fresh Fruit – Who doesn’t love fresh fruits? Healthy side to elevate your vegan meal.
- ⚠ Pecanberry Salad – Order without: grilled chicken, and candied pecans. Enjoy with fat-free Raspberry Pecan Vinaigrette!
- ⚠ Tortilla Chips – Avoid the cheese dip and switch for a Spicy Brown Mustard as alternative. Great for sharing!
Browse The Full McAlister’s Deli Food Menu:
How To Order Vegan Drinks At McAlister’s Deli
→ Soft drinks, tea, lemonade and coffee are great vegan options to pair with your vegan meal.
Best McAlister’s Deli Vegan Drink Options
- Coffee – Roasted to perfection to start your day.
- Soft Drinks – Classic, fizzy drinks for a more satisfying meal.
- McAlister’s Famous Tea – A light option, best served ice-cold.
- Pure Cane Sugar Lemonade – Sugary, citrusy–you can never go wrong with an old school lemonade.
Browse The Full McAlister’s Deli Drink Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the McAlister’s Deli menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Potato Salad – Be aware: this side has eggs.
- Chili Soup – Meat is added into the soup. Try Veggie Chili instead.
- Brownie – Contains butter, eggs, and milk.
- Sugar Cookie – Eggs are in this pastry dessert.
Vegan McAlister’s Deli Food Menu
Big & Bold
Savory & Spicy
Vegan McAlister’s Deli Drink Menu
All branded menu item names are trademarks of McAlister’s Deli unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with McAlister’s Deli and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by McAlister’s Deli. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.