Ordering vegan at Maggiano’s can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Maggiano’s menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Maggiano’s Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Maggiano’s Drink Menu
Also See: Maggiano’s Ingredients To Avoid
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Maggiano’s
- When ordering food, avoid options with butter, cheese, cream, eggs, honey, meat and milk.
- Spaghetti with marinara sauce is a solid vegan option!
- They also have a few side options, like broccoli, that are vegan.
⚠ Fried options are cooked in the same oil as menu items that contain non-vegan ingredients. You can decide if these fit your dietary preferences.
Best Maggiano’s Vegan Food Options
- Spaghetti Marinara – A solid vegan choice with the sweetness of marinara sauce!
- Roasted Garlic Broccoli – Healthy side, perfect for any meal.
- Ziti Pasta – Hearty serving of pasta, be sure to pair it with marinara sauce.
Browse The Full Maggiano’s Food Menu:
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Maggiano’s
- Be aware – due to varying wine making processes, there is no guarantee that all wines on the menu are vegan.
- Apart from the wines, all other drinks on the menu are vegan friendly and are ready to be paired with your meal!
Best Maggiano’s Vegan Drink Options
- Soft Drinks – Bubbly and refreshing, a classic!
- Miller Lite – Kick it back with a cold one. Drink responsibly!
- Dasani Bottled Water – Simple, yet rehydrating.
- San Pellegrino – Add some sparkle to this already refreshing drink!
Browse The Full Maggiano’s Drink Menu:
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Maggiano’s menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Wines – Due to varying wine making processes, some wines may contain animal-based ingredients.
- Stuffed Mushrooms – Milk is part of its ingredients.
- Mushroom Ravioli – Contains milk.
- Fresh Grilled Asparagus – Unfortunately, it’s sprinkled with cheese.
Vegan Maggiano’s Food Menu
Vegan Maggiano’s Drink Menu
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Maggiano’s unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Maggiano’s and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Maggiano’s. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.