Ordering vegan at Macaroni Grill can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan drink and food recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Macaroni Grill menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Macaroni Grill Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Macaroni Grill Drink Menu
Also See: Macaroni Grill Ingredients To Avoid
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Macaroni Grill
- When ordering food, avoid options with butter, cheese, cream, eggs, honey, meat and milk.
- Their menu salads are not customizable, as the non-vegan ingredients are what make them unique.
You can always try asking for lettuce with tomato, cucumber, and oil and vinegar.
- They have a create your own pasta option! Continue reading to find out which choices are vegan friendly!
Best Macaroni Grill Vegan Food Options
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts – Crispy side to start you off.
- Tomato Basil Soup – Filled with tomatoes and fresh herbs.
- Grilled Asparagus – Healthy option for any time of the day.
- Broccolini – Delicious broccolini to go with your created pasta!
Browse The Full Macaroni Grill Food Menu:
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Macaroni Grill
- There is no guarantee their wines are vegan, due to the various wine making processes.
- Aside from the wines, all other drinks on the menu are vegan!
Best Macaroni Grill Vegan Drink Options
- Flavored Tea – Perk those tastebuds up with their vast options of tea flavors!
- Coffee – Classic pick-me-up to help you power through the day.
- Italian Soda – Bubbly soda with an Italian twist!
- San Pellegrino – Sparkling, limonata, or aranciata, the choice is yours!
Browse The Full Macaroni Grill Drink Menu:
Non-Vegan Ingredients To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Macaroni Grill menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Stuffed Mushrooms – They contain cheese and shellfish!
- Bruschetta – Contains cheese.
- Rosa’s Signature Caesar – Eggs, fish, and milk are mixed in this salad.
- Pollo Caprese – This dish has cheese and meat.
Vegan Macaroni Grill Food Menu
Salad + Soup
Salad + Soup
Land + Sea
Land + Sea
Create Your Own Pasta
Top It Off
Add Your Protein
Vegan Macaroni Grill Drink Menu
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Macaroni Grill unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Macaroni Grill and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Macaroni Grill. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.