Ordering vegan at Longhorn Steakhouse can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Longhorn Steakhouse menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Longhorn Steakhouse Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Longhorn Steakhouse Drink Menu
Also See: Longhorn Steakhouse Ingredients To Avoid
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Longhorn Steakhouse
- When ordering food, avoid options with butter, cheese, cream, eggs, honey, meat and milk.
- Unfortunately, there are very few vegan friendly items on the menu.
Best Longhorn Steakhouse Vegan Food Options
- Sweet Potato – Sweet and savory classic!
Browse The Full Longhorn Steakhouse Food Menu:
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Longhorn Steakhouse
- Soft drinks, draft beers, juices, and teas. They’ve got it all – and they’re all vegan!
Best Longhorn Steakhouse Vegan Drink Options
- Soft Drinks – Versatile bubbly beverage that goes well with your meals.
- Beer – Crack open a cold one after a long day!
- Jack & Coke – Classic mix that blends the smoothness of whiskey and the bubbly feeling of coke.
- To Go Bottled Water – Water for those on the go. It’s important to stay hydrated!
Browse The Full Longhorn Steakhouse Drink Menu:
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Longhorn Steakhouse menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Wine – Due to varying wine making processes, some wines may contain animal products. Crack open a cold bottle of beer instead!
- Texas Tonion – The tonion contains dairy, while the tonion sauce contains eggs.
- Fire-Grilled Corn on the Cob – Surprisingly contains eggs and dairy.
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts – Contains dairy.
Vegan Longhorn Steakhouse Food Menu
Legendary Steaks & Combos
Grill Master Combos
Chicken, Seafood & More
Chicken, Seafood & More
Great Steak Additions
Vegan Longhorn Steakhouse Drink Menu
Juices & Teas
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Longhorn Steakhouse unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Longhorn Steakhouse and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Longhorn Steakhouse. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.