Ordering vegan at Kung Fu Tea can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Kung Fu Tea menu.
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Kung Fu Tea Drink Menu
Also See: Kung Fu Tea Ingredients To Avoid
Search The Entire Kung Fu Tea Menu:
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Kung Fu Tea
- When ordering vegan drinks at Kung Fu Tea, avoid options containing cream, honey, milk, and other milk derivatives.
- Refresh your day with a variety of lemonades, punches, slushies and teas (😍). See below which items are vegan when ordered directly from the menu!
- Get creative and level up your vegan drink with fruity bubbles, and tasty jellies as toppings.
- Stay away from Yogurt, and Milk Cap options as milk and other milk derivatives are added to their bases.
Best Kung Fu Tea Vegan Drink Options
- Winter Melon Tea – Chill out with this light, refreshing drink. Add some Original Crystal Bubbles as a vegan topping, too!
- Pineapple Slush – A perfect treat during hot summer days (😉). Pairs well with Aloe Jelly.
- Rosehip Lemonade – A tangy drink contrasted with the delicate, floral flavor of rosehips.
- Red Bean – Add hints of nuttiness and texture to your drink with this sweet vegan topping.
Browse The Full Kung Fu Tea Drink Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Classic | Milk Tea | Punch, Tea, & Lemonade | Milk Cap | Yogurt | Slush | Milk Strike, & Wow Milk | Espresso | Seasonal | What’s New?
Non-Vegan Ingredients To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Kung Fu Tea menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Coconut Milk Tea – Be aware: Contains milk.
- Sesame Slush – Contains milk.
- Strawberry Yogurt Lemonade – The Yakult base contains milk.
- Pudding – Contains milk.
Vegan Kung Fu Tea Drink Menu
Punch, Tea, & Lemonade
Milk Strike, & Wow Milk
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Kung Fu Tea unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Kung Fu Tea and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Kung Fu Tea. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.