Ordering vegan at Jimmy John’s can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Jimmy John’s menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Jimmy John’s Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Jimmy John’s Drink Menu
Also See: Jimmy John’s Ingredients To Avoid
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Jimmy John’s
- When ordering food, avoid options with butter, cheese, cream, eggs, honey, meat and milk.
- Most Jimmy John’s items are not vegan due to butter, cheese, eggs, meat, and milk. However, they offer treats such as Jimmy chips and French Baked Bread.
Best Jimmy John’s Vegan Food Options
- French Baked Bread – A good choice when you’re on the go.
- Jimmy Chips – Apart from the Salt and Vinegar flavor (avoid these!), the other flavors of Jimmy Chips are vegan friendly, crispy too!
Browse The Full Jimmy John’s Food Menu:
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Jimmy John’s
- Most drinks on the menu are vegan friendly!
Best Jimmy John’s Vegan Drink Options
- Soft Drinks – Satisfy your sweet tooth with a bubbly, refreshing soda.
- Simply Lemonade – Simple yet refreshing!
- Dasani Bottled Water – Keep it simple. Grab this thirst quencher and be sure to stay hydrated!
Browse The Full Jimmy John’s Drink Menu:
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Jimmy John’s menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Sliced Wheat Bread – Contains honey.
- Jimmy Chips Salt & Vinegar – These chips contain butter and milk.
- Monster Energy Java – Most Monster Energy flavors are vegan friendly, except for Monster Energy Java, since it contains milk.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie – These treats contain eggs, and milk.
- Slim 6 – Contains only cheese.
Vegan Jimmy John’s Food Menu
Sliced Wheat Bread
Vegan Jimmy John’s Drink Menu
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Jimmy John’s unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Jimmy John’s and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Jimmy John’s. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.