Ordering vegan at Jamba Juice can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan drink and food recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Jamba Juice menu.
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Jamba Juice Drink Menu
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Jamba Juice Food Menu
Also See: Jamba Juice Ingredients To Avoid
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Jamba Juice
→ Many drink options from Jamba Juice are vegan friendly when ordered directly from the menu (😍). Substitutions allow you to avoid non-vegan ingredients like cream, milk, and honey. See our tips on how to modify below!
→ Options under Iced Beverages, Plant-Based Smoothies, and Fresh Juices are all vegan.
Best Jamba Juice Vegan Drink Options
- Bold ‘N Cold Brew – Caffeinated drink that feels like a wake-up call!
- Apple ‘N Greens Smoothie – Detoxify with this whirl’d famous smoothie. Full of kale and apples!
- Purely Orange Juice – Execellent source of Vitamin C (😉).
- Smooth Talkin’ Mango Smoothie – Will leave you speechless with its wave of tropical flavors!
Browse The Full Jamba Juice Drink Menu:
How To Order Vegan Food At Jamba Juice
→ When ordering food, avoid options with butter, cheese, cream, eggs, honey, meat and milk.
→ Jamba Juice’s Bars, Bites, and Crisps under Grab N’ Go are vegan friendly when ordered directly from the menu.
→ Customize Impossible Handwich to be vegan by ordering without White Cheddar! Scroll below for more food items that can be modified to be vegan!
Best Jamba Juice Vegan Food Options
- 88 Acres Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Bar – Handy snack sprinkled with organic chocolate chips and sea salt. Tastes just like a homemade chocolate chip cookie!
- Siren Lemon Poppyseed Protein Bites – Plant-based protein snack packed with nourishment from dates, flaxseeds, lemon extract, and poppy seeds.
- Vanilla Blue Sky – Never feel blue with this bowl of fruits and nuts sitting on top of Vanilla Coconut Milk.
- Sweet Pretzel – Warm, and soft, a classic snack that’s hard to resist.
Browse The Full Jamba Juice Food Menu:
Non-Vegan Ingredients To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Jamba Juice menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Sherbets – All sherbet flavors contain milk, unfortunately.
- Spring Veggie Egg Bake – Its primary ingredients include cheese, eggs, and milk.
- Belgian Waffle – Butter, and eggs are in the waffle batter.
- Honest Honey Green Tea – Watch out: Contains honey.
Vegan Jamba Juice Drink Menu
Fresh Juice N’ Shots
Grab N’ Go
Vegan Jamba Juice Food Menu
Grab N’ Go
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Jamba Juice unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Jamba Juice and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Jamba Juice. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.