Ordering vegan at Jack In The Box can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Jack In The Box menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Jack In The Box Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Jack In The Box Drink Menu
Also See: Jack In The Box Ingredients To Avoid
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Jack In The Box
- When ordering food, avoid options with butter, cheese, cream, eggs, honey, meat and milk. Most of Jack In The Box’s items are not vegan because of these ingredients.
- Opt for your own combo options, like a side salad with balsamic dressing and an order of fries (if they fit your preferences!)
⚠ Fried options are cooked in the same oil as menu items that contain non-vegan ingredients. You can decide if these fit your dietary preferences.
Best Jack In The Box Vegan Food Options
- ⚠ Side Salad – Ask for the low-fat balsamic dressing! Avoid ranch dressing, and croutons to make it vegan friendly!
- ⚠ French Fries – Easy to eat, a classic option for everyone!
- ⚠ Curly Fries – These spiced treats are fried to a crisp and seasoned to perfection.
- ⚠ Hash Browns – A breakfast staple for your all-day cravings.
Browse The Full Jack In The Box Food Menu:
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Jack In The Box
→ When ordering, avoid drinks with cream and milk like the shakes (😢) & sweet cream iced coffees.
→ Soft drinks, teas, juices are all vegan friendly! See some of our favorite choices below!
Best Jack In The Box Vegan Drink Options
- High Mountain Arabica Coffee – A rich drink to keep you active throughout the day!
- Soft Drinks – Match any meal with a sweet, fizzy drink.
- Minute Maid Apple Juice – Made from 100% ripe apples, this is a handy thirst quencher.
- Red Bull Energy Can – A delicious drink that is hard to resist – they say it’ll give you wings!
- Dasani Bottled Water – Simple yet refreshing choice.
Browse The Full Jack In The Box Drink Menu:
Non-Vegan Ingredients To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Jack In The Box menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Onion Rings – This classic side has milk in its batter.
- Loaded Tiny Tacos – Avoid these snacks because they contain cheese, meat, and milk.
- Sweet Cream Iced Coffee – Milk is blended into this creamy coffee.
- Strawberry Shake – The shake mix contains milk.
Vegan Jack In The Box Food Menu
All Day Breakfast
All Day Breakfast
Fries & Sides
Fries & Sides
Vegan Jack In The Box Drink Menu
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Jack In The Box unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Jack In The Box and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Jack In The Box. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.