Ordering vegan at Insomnia Cookies can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Insomnia Cookies menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Insomnia Cookies Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Insomnia Cookies Drink Menu
Also See: Insomnia Cookies Ingredients To Avoid
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Insomnia Cookies
→ When ordering food from Insomnia Cookies, avoid options with butter, cream, eggs, honey, and milk. Four vegan Cookie flavors from their Classics can be ordered straight off the menu.
→ Quick note: Deluxe Cookies, Brownies, Wiches, and Ice Cream contain non-vegan ingredients.
→ To order Cookie Cakes, choose among the vegan Classic flavors below! Always say no to the buttercream icing for a sweet vegan treat (😍).
Best Insomnia Cookies Vegan Food Options
- Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Chip – A vegan spin on the classic Chocolate Chip cookie. Nostalgia in a snack!
- Vegan Birthday Cake – Topped with colorful sprinkles. Sweet and crumbly (😉).
- Vegan Chocolate Chunk – Sink your teeth into ooey-gooey chocolate chunks!
- Vegan Double Chocolate Chunk – Filled with melty dark chocolate, this option is drool-worthy!
Browse The Full Insomnia Cookies Food Menu:
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Insomnia Cookies
→ Opt for a Bottled Water to pair with your vegan treats.
Best Insomnia Cookies Vegan Drink Options
- Bottled Water – Cuts down the sweetness, simply replenishing!
Browse The Full Insomnia Cookies Drink Menu:
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Insomnia Cookies menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Snickerdoodle – Contains butter, eggs, and milk.
- Oatmeal Raisin – Sadly, this also has butter, eggs, and milk.
- S’mores – Butter, eggs, milk, and honey are all mixed into the dough.
Vegan Insomnia Cookies Food Menu
Vegan Insomnia Cookies Drink Menu
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Insomnia Cookies unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Insomnia Cookies and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Insomnia Cookies. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.