Ordering vegan at Hooters can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Hooters menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Hooters Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Hooters Drink Menu
Also See: Hooters Ingredients To Avoid
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Hooters
- Most items on Hooters’ menu are not vegan friendly, as they contain non-vegan ingredients such as cheese, cream, eggs, meat, and milk. They currently do not have any vegan alternatives to these ingredients.
⚠ Fried options are cooked in the same oil as menu items that contain non-vegan ingredients. You can decide if these fit your dietary preferences.
Best Hooters Vegan Food Options
- Celery – Healthy and delicious side. Just skip on the ranch sauce or blue cheese sauce!
- ⚠ Caesar Salad – You can customize this salad to be vegan by opting out from the cheese and croutons.
- ⚠ Chips & Queso – Chips are vegan, and you can opt out from the queso dip. However, the chips are fried in the same oil as items that contain non-vegan ingredients. You can decide if this fits your dietary preference.
- Curly Fries – Fries are in fact vegan, but as with all of Hooters’ deep fried dishes, these fries were fried in the same oil as non-vegan items. You can decide if this suits your dietary preference.
Browse The Full Hooters Food Menu:
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Hooters
- When ordering, avoid items that contain cream and milk.
- Aside from their milk and wine options, the soft drinks, juices, teas, and draft beers are vegan friendly!
Best Hooters Vegan Drink Options
- Soft Drinks – A staple in any dining establishment. Best served cold!
- Regular Coffee – Warm yourself up with the classic pick-me-up.
- Draft Beers – Kick back, relax, and crack open a cold one with Hooters’ myriad of draft beers!
- Bottled Water – Don’t forget to stay hydrated!
Browse The Full Hooters Drink Menu:
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Hooters menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Onion Rings – The breading contains eggs!
- Coleslaw – The dressing contains eggs.
- Ranch Sauce – Contains milk.
- Fried Pickles – The batter contains eggs and milk.
Vegan Hooters Food Menu
Sandwiches & Tacos
Fries & Sides
Fries & Sides
Vegan Hooters Drink Menu
Draft Beers & Wines
Juices & Teas
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Hooters unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Hooters and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Hooters. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.