Ordering vegan at Five Guys can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Five Guys menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Five Guys Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Five Guys Drink Menu
Also See: Five Guys Ingredients To Avoid
Search The Entire Five Guys Menu:
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Five Guys
- Majority of Five Guys’ Burgers, and Dogs items are not vegan due to containing cheese, eggs, meat and milk.
- Be aware – Their grilled onions, and grilled mushrooms are cooked on the same surface as their burgers. You can decide if these fit into your dietary preferences.
- Avoid any of their buns, as they contain eggs and milk. You can always ask for a lettuce wrap – have you ever tried a French Fry Lettuce Wrap?!
- Five Guys’ fries are great vegan option that you can pile high with fresh toppings or wrap in lettuce like a taco!
⚠ Fried options are cooked in the same oil as menu items that contain non-vegan ingredients. You can decide if these fit your dietary preferences.
Best Five Guys Vegan Food Options
- Five Guys Fries – A well-loved snack, these boardwalk fries are cooked twice in 100% peanut oil. They are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside!
- Cajun Style Fries – Nothing else is more exciting than a handful of these fries crackling on your taste buds with a kick from Cajun spice.
- ⚠ Veggie Sandwich – Five Guys’ Veggie Sandwich may not be considered vegan because it contains grilled onions, and grilled mushrooms, which are cooked on the same surface as their burgers. You can decide if these fit into your dietary preferences.
Browse The Full Five Guys Food Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Burgers | Dogs | Fries | Sandwiches | Toppings
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Five Guys
→ When ordering drinks at Five Guys, avoid drinks with cream and milk. None of Five Guys’ milkshakes on the menu are vegan as they contain milk, and they do not offer vegan milk alternatives for their milkshake base!
Best Five Guys Vegan Drink Options
- Soft Drinks – Quench your thirst with this old-school choice of drink.
Browse The Full Five Guys Drink Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Soft Drinks | Milkshakes
Non-Vegan Ingredients To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Five Guys menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Buns – Unfortunately, their buns contain eggs and milk. If you’re ordering a veggie burger, ask for a lettuce wrap.
- Milkshakes – Five Guys’ milkshakes contain milk. No vegan milkshake options at this time (☹)
- Mayo – Contains eggs.
Vegan Five Guys Food Menu
Vegan Five Guys Drink Menu
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Five Guys unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Five Guys and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Five Guys. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.