Ordering vegan at First Watch can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full First Watch menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full First Watch Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full First Watch Drink Menu
Also See: First Watch Ingredients To Avoid
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At First Watch
→ When ordering food from First Watch, avoid options with butter, cheese, cream, eggs, honey, meat and milk. Customization is your friend as some menu items can be modified to meet your vegan diet! See some of our tips below.
→ All Salad options are customizable. Lemon White Balsamic vinaigrette is a delicious dressing to pair with your mix of fruits, greens, and nuts (😍).
⚠ Fried options are cooked in the same oil as menu items that contain non-vegan ingredients. You can decide if these fit your dietary preferences.
Best First Watch Vegan Food Options
- Triple Berry Acai Bowl – Fruity option to power up your health!
- A.M. Superfoods Bowl – Fruit and peanut butter make a great vegan combination (😉).
- Gluten-Free Toast With All-Natural House Preserves – Toast with strawberry preserves. Yummy!
- Lemon-Dressed Organic Mixed Greens – Healthy option to satisfy your tangy cravings.
Browse The Full First Watch Food Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Seasonal | Classic Favorites | Healthier Side | Egg-sclusives | Omelettes & Frittatas | From The Griddle | Power Bowls | Salads | Sandwiches, Burgers & Melts | Kid’s Menu | Sides & Small Plates
How To Order Vegan Drinks At First Watch
→ Soft drinks, juices, and teas are great refreshments to accompany your vegan meal.
Best First Watch Vegan Drink Options
- Soft Drinks – Bubbly and traditional. Best served ice-cold!
- Purple Haze – Sugary, and citrusy option. Try this to experience hints of lavender in your drink!
- Cold Brew Coffee – Cool down without feeling drowsy. Perfect anytime of the day.
- Kale Tonic Fresh Juice – Cleanse with this easy-to-gulp refreshment.
Browse The Full First Watch Drink Menu:
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the First Watch menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Biscuits & Turkey Sausage Gravy – Contains eggs, meat, and milk.
- English Muffin – The batter contains butter, and milk!
- Tomato Basil Soup – Be aware: contains milk in the soup base.
- Belgian Waffle – Contains butter, eggs, and milk.
Vegan First Watch Food Menu
Omelettes & Frittatas
From The Griddle
Sandwiches, Burgers, & Melts
Sides & Small Plates
Sides & Small Plates
Vegan First Watch Drink Menu
All branded menu item names are trademarks of First Watch unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with First Watch and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by First Watch. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.