Ordering vegan at Firehouse Subs can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Firehouse Subs menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Firehouse Subs Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Firehouse Subs Drink Menu
Also See: Firehouse Subs Ingredients To Avoid
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Firehouse Subs
- When ordering food, avoid options with butter, cheese, cream, eggs, honey, meat and milk.
- Unfortunately, the default sub options are not vegan friendly, as they contain cheese, honey, and meat. As of now, there are no vegan alternatives in their ingredients list. However, you can customize a few menu items to be vegan friendly by ordering without the non-vegan ingredients!
Best Firehouse Subs Vegan Food Options
- Lay’s Classic – Nothing beats good old classic potato chips. Pair it with your customized veggie sandwich!
- White Bread – One of the two bread options. It’s also the only solid vegan friendly breading for your sub.
- ⚠ Veggie Sub – Healthy and delicious, you can customize this to be vegan by ordering without any cheese!
- ⚠ Firehouse Salad – Order without cheese for a fresh vegan lunch option!
Browse The Full Firehouse Subs Food Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Bread Options | Meat | Cheeses | Produce | Sauces & Condiments | Hot Specialty Subs | Build Your Own Sub | Cold Subs | Salads | Chips | Side Salad | Soups | More Sides | Desserts | Kids
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Firehouse Subs
- A myriad selection of sodas await. So be ready to wash that palate!
Best Firehouse Subs Vegan Drink Options
- Soft Drinks – Quench your thirst with this classic, bubbly beverage.
- Dasani Bottled Water – Healthier option and refreshing too!
Browse The Full Firehouse Subs Drink Menu:
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Firehouse Subs menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Wheat Bread – Contains honey. Choose white bread instead!
- Italian Seasoning – This seasoning contains cheese.
- Lay’s Kettle Cooked Jalapeño – Contains milk.
- Loaded Potato Soup – The broth is mixed with milk.
Vegan Firehouse Subs Food Menu
Sauces & Condiments
Sauces & Condiments
Hot Specialty Subs
Build Your Own Sub
Sides & Desserts
Vegan Firehouse Subs Drink Menu
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Firehouse Subs unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Firehouse Subs and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Firehouse Subs. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.