Ordering vegan at Einstein Bagels can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Einstein Bagels menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Einstein Bagels Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Einstein Bagels Drink Menu
Also See: Einstein Bagels Ingredients To Avoid
Search The Entire Einstein Bagels Menu:
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Einstein Bagels
- While the default sandwiches on the menu are not vegan because their main ingredients include butter, cheese, cream, eggs, honey, meat, and milk, some bagels on the menu are vegan friendly! You may want to steer clear of the shmears, though, as most contain honey and milk.
Best Einstein Bagels Vegan Food Options
- Plain Bagel – Plain but never boring! Be sure to grab this timeless classic!
- Everything Bagel – Everything all in one that’s sure to tickle your tastebuds!
- Blueberry Signature Bagel – A sweet and bright bagel enjoyable any time of the day.
- Power Protein Gourmet Bagel – Need some extra protein and power to help you get through the day? Then this bagel is just for you!
Browse The Full Einstein Bagels Food Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Signature Egg | Classic Egg | Gourmet Bagels | Signature Bagels | Classic Bagels | Shmear | Lunch | Sweets | Sides
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Einstein Bagels
- When ordering drinks, avoid items that contain cream and milk.
- Sadly, majority of the drinks on the menu contain cream and milk. However, there are three vegan friendly drinks you can order, and they are hot tea, classic cold brew, and iced tea!
Best Einstein Bagels Vegan Drink Options
- Hot Tea – A steaming cup for those with a craving for something comfy.
- Classic Cold Brew – Keep it cool with this little pick-me-up that will help you get through the day!
- Iced Tea – Quench your thirst with a sweet cold glass of iced tea!
Browse The Full Einstein Bagels Drink Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Hot Beverages | Iced Beverages | Blended Beverages
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Einstein Bagels menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Green Chile Gourmet Bagel – Don’t let the green in the name fool you, this bagel contains cheese.
- Spinach Florentine Gourmet Bagel – It may seem like a vegan option, but this bagel contains butter.
- Cinnamon Sugar Signature Bagel – This signature bagel contains cheese.
- Garden Veggie Reduced Fat – One of the many shmears that contain milk.
Vegan Einstein Bagels Food Menu
Sides & Sweets
Vegan Einstein Bagels Drink Menu
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Einstein Bagels unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Einstein Bagels and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Einstein Bagels. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.