Ordering vegan at Dairy Queen can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Dairy Queen menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Dairy Queen Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Dairy Queen Drink Menu
Also See: Dairy Queen Ingredients To Avoid
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Dairy Queen
- Most items on Dairy Queen’s menu are not vegan friendly due to them containing butter, cheese, cream, eggs, honey, meat, and milk.
- Aim for a cusomizable side snack or a fresh side salad! Below are some of our favorite vegan options.
Best Dairy Queen Vegan Food Options
- Side Salad – Healthy, fresh, and delicious, you can’t go wrong with side salad any time of the day.
- Fries – Classic snack suitable for any occasion.
- ⚠ Pretzel Sticks – Order these delicious treat without cheese dip!
⚠ Fried options are cooked in the same oil as menu items that contain non-vegan ingredients. You can decide if these fit your dietary preferences.
Browse The Full Dairy Queen Food Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Signature Creations | Candy Classics | Royal | Classic Treats | Signature Stackburgers | Chicken Sandwiches | Chicken Strip Baskets | Rotisserie-Style Chicken Bites | Salads | Snacks & Sides | DQ Cakes | DQ Blizzard Cakes
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Dairy Queen
- When ordering drinks, avoid options with milk!
- No-can-do on any of the drinks on the menu. All contain cream and milk.
Best Dairy Queen Vegan Drink Options
- Misty Slush – Cold and full of flavor, these are a summertime hit.
- Soft Drinks – A handful of classic, bubbly, refreshing options!
Browse The Full Dairy Queen Drink Menu:
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Dairy Queen menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Onion Rings – Ring batter has milk. Try some fries instead!
- Cheese Curds – Contains cheese and milk.
- Julius Originals – Aside from milk, they also contain eggs.
- Misty Freeze – The freeze version contains milk. Try a Misty Slush, instead!
Vegan Dairy Queen Food Menu
Burgers and Sandwiches
Chicken Strip Baskets
Rotisserie-Style Chicken Bites
Snacks, Sides & Salads
Snacks & Sides
DQ Blizzard Cakes
Vegan Dairy Queen Drink Menu
Shakes and Malts
Moolateé Frozen Blended Coffee
Icy, Cold Beverages
Premium Fruit Smoothies
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Dairy Queen unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Dairy Queen and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Dairy Queen. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.