Ordering vegan at Cinnaholic can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Cinnaholic menu.
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Cinnaholic
- Cinnaholic’s ingredients are 100% vegan!
- They have a range of cinnamon rolls to choose from. Some of our recommendations include the Old Skool Roll and Campfire S’mores roll.
Best Cinnaholic Vegan Food Options
- Plain Roll – Are you a purist who wants to skip the frosting and toppings? Then this cinnamon roll is for you!
- Campfire S’mores Roll – Relive the feeling of cooking smores over a campfire with this roll.
- Cookie Dough Scoop – Salted Elvis – Simple homemade cookie dough topped with peanut butter. A must try!
- Echo Park Roll – Take your tastebuds for a stroll around the park with this roll and its assorted toppings.
Browse The Full Cinnaholic Food Menu:
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Cinnaholic
- There’s nothing to avoid on the menu since everything is 100% vegan! 🥤
- You don’t have to worry about cream and milk, they offer vegan alternatives for both!
Best Cinnaholic Vegan Drink Options
- White Chocolate Mocha – White mocha that goes well with their vegan milk!
- Cold Brew – Classic go-to for any time of the day. Pair it with their vegan milk.
- Mocha Frappuccino – Refreshing and cool, pair it with your cinnamon roll!
- Iced Mocha – Satisfy your coffee craving with this sweet iced beverage!
Browse The Full Cinnaholic Drink Menu:
Vegan Cinnaholic Food Menu
More to Love
More to Love
Vegan Cinnaholic Drink Menu
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Cinnaholic unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Cinnaholic and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Cinnaholic. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.