Ordering vegan at Cinnabon can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Cinnabon menu.
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Cinnabon
- Unfortunately, none of the food items on the menu are vegan friendly, as they all contain eggs and milk. 😭
Browse The Full Cinnabon Food Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Cinnabon
- Majority of the items on the menu are not vegan friendly as they contain cream and milk. However, they do have some drinks that are vegan friendly, like their hot coffee and lemonades.
Best Cinnabon Vegan Drink Options
- Hot Coffee – The perfect pick-me-up for any time of the day!
- Classic / Raspberry Lemonade – Classic or Raspberry flavor, this is the perfect thirst quencher for people on the go.
- Classic Frozen / Raspberry Lemonade – A refreshing frosty take on this classic beverage.
Browse The Full Cinnabon Drink Menu:
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Cinnabon menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Churro Swirl – The dough contains eggs and milk.
- Cinnamon Roll Cold Brew Iced Coffee – Contains milk. Grab a frozen classic or raspberry lemonade instead!
- Hot Cocoa – Contains milk. Why not get hot coffee instead?
- Classic Roll – The dough contains eggs while the frosting contains milk.
Vegan Cinnabon Food Menu
Vegan Cinnabon Drink Menu
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Cinnabon unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Cinnabon and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Cinnabon. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.