Ordering vegan at Bahama Breeze can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Bahama Breeze menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Bahama Breeze Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Bahama Breeze Drink Menu
Also See: Bahama Breeze Ingredients To Avoid
Search The Entire Bahama Breeze Menu:
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Bahama Breeze
- Most of the items on Bahama Breeze’s menu are not vegan friendly because their main ingredients contain butter, cheese, eggs, fish, honey, meat, and milk. However, they do have some solid vegan options like the house salad and black bean & guacamole tacos!
⚠ Fried options are cooked in the same oil as menu items that contain non-vegan ingredients. You can decide if these fit your dietary preferences.
Best Bahama Breeze Vegan Food Options
- House Salad – Healthy and delicious, you can’t go wrong with fresh salad any time of the day.
- ⚠ Homemade Guac – This is vegan friendly, really! It’s just that the chips are cooked in the same fryer as menu items that contain non-vegan ingredients. You can decide if this fits your dietary preferences.
- ⚠ Tropical Chicken Salad – This can be customized to suit your dietary preference by removing some items like cheese and chicken, or you can just order the house salad instead!
Browse The Full Bahama Breeze Food Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Appetizers | Small Plates | Soups & Salads | Sides | Seafood | Steak & Pork | Chicken | Salads | Handhelds | Vegetarian | Kid’s Menu | Desserts
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Bahama Breeze
- When ordering drinks, avoid items that contain cream and milk!
- ⚠ Be aware – due to varying wine making processes, we cannot guarantee that any of Bahama Breeze’s wines can be considered vegan friendly.
- The Aruba Blonde beer has honey! Avoid this beer option.
- Aside from Aruba Blonde beer & the wine menu, all other drinks on Bahama Breeze’s menu are vegan friendly!
Best Bahama Breeze Vegan Drink Options
- Lemon Breeze – Feel that Bahama breeze with this refreshing drink! Comes in strawberry lemon and raspberry lemon!
- Piña Colada – What’s a tropical aesthetic without this classic drink? Grab one to complete the experience!
- Soft Drinks – You can always grab some bubbly soda when you’re in the mood for something sweet.
- Bottled Water – Don’t forget to stay hydrated!
Browse The Full Bahama Breeze Drink Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Specialties | Lemonades & Teas | Sodas & Water | Cocktails To Go | Taste The Tropics | Frozen Cocktails | Margaritas | Mojitos | Sangrias | Cocktail Flights | Drafts | Hard Seltzers
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Bahama Breeze menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip – While it sounds vegan friendly, the dip contains dairy.
- Jamaican Stuffed Plantain Bowl – The dish contains meat and cheese.
- Aruba Blonde – This brew has honey mixed in.
- Wines – due to varying wine making processes, there is no guarantee that Bahama Breeze’s wines are vegan friendly.
Vegan Bahama Breeze Food Menu
Soups & Salads
Steak & Pork
Vegan Bahama Breeze Drink Menu
Lemonades & Teas
Sodas & Water
Cocktails To Go
Cocktails To Go
Taste The Tropics
Ice Cold Beer
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Bahama Breeze unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Bahama Breeze and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Bahama Breeze. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.