Ordering vegan at Auntie Anne’s can be easy using this guide! Scroll down to see our top vegan food and drink recommendations, or use the search box below to search the full Auntie Anne’s menu.
Food Sections: How to Order Vegan Food | Best Vegan Food | Full Auntie Anne’s Food Menu
Drink Sections: How to Order Vegan Drinks | Best Vegan Drinks | Full Auntie Anne’s Drink Menu
Also See: Auntie Anne’s Ingredients To Avoid
✅ – Vegan when ordered directly off the menu.
⚠ – Not Vegan, but can be customized to be vegan.
🛑 – Not Vegan, cannot be customized to be vegan.
💡 We regularly update these pages to ensure accuracy, however, menus change seasonally and ingredient usage may also change over time. We recommend verifying the ingredients of menu items before ordering if you have strict dietary needs. Our guide is based upon U.S. menu items – international items may vary.
How To Order Vegan Food At Auntie Anne’s
→ ⚠ Most pretzel items at Auntie Anne’s can be customized to be vegan by ordering without butter. Avoid options with cheese, cream, meat and milk as these options cannot be customized.
→ Enjoy your vegan pretzel with any of the two vegan dips. If you’re looking for something savory (and Italian!), opt for the Marinara sauce. Sweet Glaze sauce is also a great choice on days when you’re looking for some sugar rush (😍).
Best Auntie Anne’s Vegan Food Options
- ⚠ Original Pretzel – The pretzel that started it all–freshly baked for your enjoyment!
- ⚠ Raisin Pretzel – A delicious snack with the sweet flavor of raisins. Partner with Sweet Glaze dip and you’ve got a delicious vegan treat!
- ⚠ Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Nuggets – Warm and sweet. A single bite is not enough!
- ⚠ Jalapeño Pretzel – A spiced-up option. Pro-tip: It goes well with Marinara sauce (😉).
Browse The Full Auntie Anne’s Food Menu:
How To Order Vegan Drinks At Auntie Anne’s
→ There’s plenty of refreshing options at Auntie Anne’s! From iced teas, soft drinks to lemonades, there’s a perfect drink to go with your vegan pretzel of choice!
Best Auntie Anne’s Vegan Drink Options
- Soft Drinks – Satisfy your sweet tooth with a sip from this bubbly drink.
- Original Lemonade – Simply light and refreshing.
- Frozen Lemonade Mango Mixer – Taste the flavors of summer in a cup!
- Iced Tea – Sweetened or unsweetened, both choices pair well with any vegan pretzel!
Browse The Full Auntie Anne’s Drink Menu:
Jump To Menu Section:
Non-Vegan Ingredients And Items To Avoid
Aside from the more obvious items like meat, cheese, milk, and eggs, here are some specific non-vegan items on the Auntie Anne’s menu that you’ll want to avoid:
- Mini Pretzel Dog – Contains butter and meat.
- Honey Mustard Dip – Mixed into this dip are eggs, honey, and milk. Keep out!
- Caramel Dip – Another one to watch out for – this has milk.
- Pretzel Dogs – These options contain meat and cannot be customized.
Vegan Auntie Anne’s Food Menu
Vegan Auntie Anne’s Drink Menu
Frozen Lemonade Mixers
All branded menu item names are trademarks of Auntie Anne’s unless otherwise mentioned. Eat Drink Better is not affiliated with Auntie Anne’s and this guide has not been authorized or reviewed by Auntie Anne’s. The information provided is based on our own research and experience, and is intended for educational and informational purposes only.