Published on January 31st, 2013 | by Reader Recipe1
Reader Recipe: Vegan Superbowl Nachos
by Amie Valpone, The Healthy Apple
Got a healthy recipe that you’d like to share? Head over to our Submit a Recipe page!
Are you planning to kick back and watch the big game? Superbowl food can be heavy on the animal products, but it doesn’t have to be! Check out this recipe for delicious vegan Superbowl nachos!
Vegan Superbowl Nachos
- 1 bag Organic Corn Chips
- 1 cup GO Veggie! Vegan Cheese Shreds
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 1 cup guacamole
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 cup black olives, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare an 8 x 8 baking dish with nonstick baking spray.
- Lay corn chips on the bottom, then sprinkle with GO Veggie! Vegan Cheese, salsa, guacamole, olives, chili powder and sea salt. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven; top with scallions!
Image Credit: Corn Chips photo via Shutterstock