If you’re going to put fruit in your vegan muffins, it might as well be blueberries and bananas!
Vegan Blueberry Banana Muffins
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and line your muffin tray with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except for blueberries until smooth. Fold in blueberries last.
- Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake your muffins in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Do you have a favorite recipe for vegan muffins? Share away in the comments!