Can you guys believe it’s new year’s eve? If you’re anything like me, you’re looking to whip up a few last-minute snacks for your new year’s shindig. Luckily, there are lots of tasty vegan treats that you can make in a flash!
Not throwing a party? If you’re attending a new year’s throwdown and the hosts aren’t vegan, you can bring one or two of these snacks as a hostess gift, so you’ll be sure to have at least a couple of things to munch on. If you’re going out for new year’s eve, we’ve got some tips on dealing with social situations, including in restaurants click here for more!
Ready to cook up some vegan finger food for new year’s eve? Here are 10 simple vegan snack recipes that are sure to please:
- Sugar Cookies with Ginger and Cardamom – nothing says holiday like spiced cookies!
- Kale Chips – chips are a party staple, and you can bake up these seasonal kale chips for a healthy spin.
- Eggnog Cupcakes – nog is a new year’s party staple, and these vegan cupcakes only take about 30 minutes to make! Top with vegan chocolate ganache or your favorite frosting.
- Cucumber Rounds with Rummy Hummus – let’s face it, new year’s is a pretty boozy holiday. This rum-laced app is sure to please.
- Black Rice Phyllo Tarts – black rice is tasty and healthy, and these miniature tarts look like they take a lot more work than they actually do.
- Tahini Miso Dip – serve this yummy dip with veggies for dipping. Or, you know, eat it with a spoon. Whichever!
- Black Eyed Pea Hummus – black eyed peas are good luck for the new year, and this dip is great with pita, crackers, or veggies to dip.
- Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms – you can serve these baked or uncooked.
- Chili Lime Cashews – forget boring nut mixes! These spiced cashews are a total crowd-pleaser.
- Pickled Crudites – a pickled take on the veggie plate!
I’d love to hear from you guys, too! What are some of your favorite vegan finger food recipes?