Looking for a job in the world of sustainable food? Here are the top food job listings from Green Job Post!
It’s time again for our new weekly series in partnership with our sister site: Green Job Post. You might remember the Indie GoGo campaign that our parent company ran this spring to fund the site. You’ll be glad to hear that it got ample funding, Green Job Post is a go!
The site has listings for more than food jobs, and there’s a great section of sustainable food jobs. Every week, we’ll be sharing some select listings in this space.
Let’s get to it!
Top Sustainable Food Jobs of the Week
1. Senior Production Manager: Marley Spoon – Marley Spoon is a well-funded global startup that is re-inventing the food supply chain, providing mass customized food experiences. We use technology to re-invent the global food supply chain to reduce unethical food waste and connect consumers with quality producers faster to provide fresher food. In order to achieve this, we are solving challenging problems in taste profiling, behavior prediction and real-time logistics. We need you to help us with that. We are looking for a production leader for our West Coast operations. You will be responsible for building and leading the new production team, running the day-to-day operations, developing and scaling the processes of the fulfillment operations. You are a self-starter, a people leader, numbers-driven and focus on driving impact.
2. Farm to Market Coordinator: Tahoe Food Hub – Tahoe Food Hub is a non-profit organization that is working to restore local food distribution by building a regional food system for North Lake Tahoe. This position is with the Tahoe Food Hub. We support small, family farms within 150-miles of North Lake Tahoe and create access to local food for our mountain community.
3. Brand Ambassador: Kombrewcha – We’re a startup company based in Brooklyn that makes Kombrewcha – traditionally brewed, great-tasting alcoholic kombucha. In this role, you would be involved in the launch of a new innovative product and business. You will be an official part of our Sales & Marketing Team and it will be your job to get the word out about Kombrewcha.
4. Garden Mgr and Permaculture Educator: Pickards Mountain Eco-Institute – Pickards Mountain Eco-Institute is currently seeking a qualified part-time Permaculture Educator & Garden Manager to join our team. This person ideally has a background in sustainable and organic farm management, a desire to share their knowledge and experience farming with others, a deep love for the natural world, and should feel aligned with the mission of PMEI. The garden manager will work closely with other PMEI staff, and will be under the direct supervision of the Executive Director.
5. Brand Manager: Nutiva – An innovative leader in the organic food industry, Nutiva is the world’s best-selling brand of organic coconut, hemp, chia and red palm superfoods. Nutiva is looking for a Brand Manager to manage programs that contribute to the overall success of the Nutiva brand and champion the Company’s strategic goals. This role oversees the product development process as well as marketing, analytical and promotional programs that support product sales and brand equity.
Image Credit: Soil image via Shutterstock