It’s time again for our new weekly series in partnership with our sister site: Green Job Post. You might remember the Indie GoGo campaign that our parent company ran this spring to fund the site. You’ll be glad to hear that it got ample funding, Green Job Post is a go!
The site has listings for more than food jobs, and there’s a great section of sustainable food jobs. Every week, we’ll be sharing some select listings in this space.
Let’s get to it!
Top Sustainable Food Jobs of the Week
1. Brand Ambassador: Kombrewcha – We’re a startup company based in Brooklyn that makes Kombrewcha – traditionally brewed, great-tasting alcoholic kombucha. In this role, you would be involved in the launch of a new innovative product and business. You will be an official part of our Sales & Marketing Team and it will be your job to get the word out about Kombrewcha.
2. Brand Manager: Nutiva – An innovative leader in the organic food industry, Nutiva is the world’s best-selling brand of organic coconut, hemp, chia and red palm superfoods. Nutiva is looking for a Brand Manager to manage programs that contribute to the overall success of the Nutiva brand and champion the Company’s strategic goals. This role oversees the product development process as well as marketing, analytical and promotional programs that support product sales and brand equity.
3. Product Development Coordinator: High Mowing Seeds – High Mowing Organic Seeds is an independently owned leader in the non-GMO seed, farming and food community, committed to providing high quality organic seeds to our customers. This position will coordinate the process of selecting our product line to ensure that High Mowing has the seed varieties our customers need.
4. Garden Mgr and Permaculture Educator: Pickards Mountain Eco-Institute – Pickards Mountain Eco-Institute is currently seeking a qualified part-time Permaculture Educator & Garden Manager to join our team. This person ideally has a background in sustainable and organic farm management, a desire to share their knowledge and experience farming with others, a deep love for the natural world, and should feel aligned with the mission of PMEI. The garden manager will work closely with other PMEI staff, and will be under the direct supervision of the Executive Director.
5. Food and Fitness Iowa (AmeriCorps) – Join a team of enthusiastic people working schools throughout Northeast Iowa to promote healthier school environments. AmeriCorps members will live and serve within communities across Northeast Iowa transforming school environments to be healthier for students and models to their communities.
Keep up with the latest sustainable food jobs by subscribing to the Eat Drink Better newsletter or to the Sustainable Food Jobs newsletter!
1 thought on “Top 5 Sustainable Food Jobs for the Week of December 14th”
Loved your blog. Your body is your real asset. Invest well in it! I also have a few insights to share: #health #fitness #Diet #wellness blog: