We’re announcing the winner on Monday, so head on over to the original post and enter while there’s still time!
CHOICE ORGANIC TEAS is the leading purveyor of exclusively organic teas, the first company to introduce certified organic and Fair Trade Certified™ teas in the U.S. and the first tea company to earn Non-GMO Project Verification. As North America’s #1 selling exclusively certified organic tea line, CHOICE ORGANIC TEAS has promoted the growth and development of organic agriculture in tea estates worldwide and offers more than 75 varieties of teas and herbal infusions available in teabags, tea pyramids, and loose leaf. Visit www.choiceorganicteas.com for more information.
The wonderful folks at Choice Organic Teas are generously offering one box of each new Jane Goodall “Good for All” tea variety including: Oothu Garden Green, Wild Forest Black, Decaffeinated English Breakfast, Rooibos Superfruit and Yerba Maté Mint to one lucky Eat Drink Better reader!
There are a few different ways that you can enter:
- Comment on the original post with your favorite sort of tea.
- Become a fan of Choice Organic Teas on Facebook and leave a comment on the original post.
- Tweet about the giveaway and follow @choiceorganict on Twitter and let us know with a comment on the original post.
- Check out the Choice Organic Teas blog and comment to let us know.
- Sign up for the Eat Drink Better newsletter, follow us on Twitter, or find us on Facebook and let us know on the original post.
You can do one of these things, a few, or all of them! Each one gets your “name in the hat” for an additional entry. Just remember to head over to the original post to comment, so we can be sure to count all of your entries!
We’ll choose a winner on Sunday and announce on Monday, so hurry up and get those entries in!