Celebrate Guacamole Day with homemade guac! These guacamole recipes run the gamut from the traditional to the elaborate, so choose your own guac adventure.
Can eating an avocado a day lower your bad cholesterol? A new study in the Journal of the American Heart Association says “yes.” Click to learn more.
Have you guys noticed that the avocado options on store shelves this year are…well…kind of pathetic? There’s a reason for all of those teeny tiny avocados.
Could eating more avocados make you healthier? A new study on avocado nutrition looked at that very question.
If you’ve been an EatDrinkBetter reader for while, I think you know by now that my favorite food is the always delicious (except when rotten..) and healthy avocado. The nice thing is, a lot of people love avocados.. and I just learned about a fun avocado recipe contest this week, Kick Off with Hass Avocados Recipe Contest, where you can share one of your favorite avocado recipes, learn about others’, and possibly win a grand prize valued at $12,400!
Check out the many health benefits of avocados and get my favorite guacamole recipe.
I love avocados, as you know. Avocados have been my favorite food for as long as I can remember and, actually, based on the stories my mom has told me about my avocado eating habits as a young one (with plenty of photo evidence), they might have been my favorite my whole life.
Probably 80% of the time when I tell someone that I’m vegan the first words out of that person’s mouth are, “I could not live without cheese!” The other 20% [ … ]
Going to a body and nutrition expert with my husband is one of the best things we’ve done for ourselves. What was the key take away? Warning! Turn Alkaline! Turn [ … ]