We’re big fans of So Delicious Dairy Free around here. Coconut milk is a tasty, soy-free alternative to dairy milk, and So Delicious has this coconut milk thing down. Their ice creams and yogurts are among my favorite non-dairy treats, and their coconut milk is healthy and delicious in recipes, coffee, or anything else that calls for dairy milk.
The wonderful folks at So Delicious are generously offering $20 worth of their non-dairy goodness to one lucky Eat Drink Better reader! Here’s the list of prizes:
- 1 half-gallon So Delicious® Coconut Milk Beverage: $4.49
- 1 6oz cup So Delicious® Cultured Coconut Milk Yogurt: $1.79
- 1 quart So Delicious® Drinkable Cultured Coconut Milk Probiotic Beverage: $4.49
- 1 pint So Delicious® Coconut Milk Creamer: $3.99
- 1 pint So Delicious® Coconut Milk Ice Cream: $5.49
To keep this contest’s carbon footprint as low as we can, the winner will receive gift certificates for these products. If So Delicious isn’t available in your area, the company can ship products to you instead.
Entering the Giveaway
There are a few different ways that you can enter:
- Comment on this post with ways you’re going nuts for So Delicious Coconut products – photos and video encouraged!
- Become a So Delicious Facebook fan, and leave a comment on this post letting us know.
- Tweet about the giveaway and follow @So_Delicious on Twitter and let us know with a comment on this post.
- Sign up for the Eat Drink Better newsletter through the form in the sidebar, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook and let us know here.
You can do one of these things, a few, or all of them! Each one gets your “name in the hat” for an additional entry. Just remember to let us know in the comments, so we can be sure to count all of your entries! We’ll choose a winner on Monday, February 7th.