There are 3 quick steps you need to take today to STOP MONSANTO
1. Sign a petition to get the “Monsanto riders” out of the multi-billion dollar FY 2013 Agricultural Appropriations bill The rider would require – not allow, require – the Secretary of Agriculture to grant a temporary permit for the planting or cultivation of a genetically engineered crop.
2. Support the #STOPMONSANTO Movie. This movie would highlight the shady goings-on of the Bio-Tech giant to a more mainstream audience.
3. Work with LabelGmos to get GMO foods labelled. We have the right to be informed.
More on Monsanto at Eat Drink Better:
- GMO Legislation Update: Monsanto Trumps Democracy in Vermont, Connecticut
- Scientists: Despite Industry Hype, Monsanto Fails at Sustainable Agriculture
- Organic Farmers vs. Monsanto